Wednesday 17 October 2007

Not more bloody plastic figures...

Yeah there's more. Life after YOD. Amos had a slow start to the year but we are making up for it now. The next release has been produced for our friends at Silly Thing in Hong Kong. We've turned JJs Wrestling Elves, originally designed for the packaging of Juno's Chapel of Dawn CD, into real life soft vinyl figures (what's a real life vinyl figure?) The Wrestling Elves will be available through Silly Thing in Hong Kong, but we will have one or two available through the Amos on-line stores. We'll post more information and images soon.

3 comments:

manas said...

Those new figures look cool! How much of those will you do? I didn´t get my YOD so i hope i get that one...

stephen said...

Honestly! For God's sake, stop! I just finished paying off my troll, put three Yods on lay-by and now you want me to buy two more. So selfish! And I couldn't even find my Juno CD when I looked for it. Boo, Amos, my wallet still hates you!

russell said...

I'm afraid we are not stopping there either. As I said before. We had a slow start to 2007 but we are making up for lost time. Sorry!!!